Discussions under User Forum

We appreciate your feedback!

• When creating new posts, please try to reply to one of the existing top level posts before of creating new ones.
  • If you think found a bug, please replay to the I found a bug in Version XX! post below. It will be very helpful if you provide as much detailed information about the issue as you can (feed URL, device model, version of Compact Framework etc.)
  • If you have a suggestion, please reply to the Feature Requests post.
  • You can subscribe to the Release Announcements post to receive e-mail notifications for new releases (both development and public releases)
  • We will try to answer every post or question. Feel free to answer questions or share your opinions.
  • Feel free to contribute to the project by submitting code, graphics, help, language translations, beta testing or just by donating.

Feature Requests

first post: skyntchev wrote: If you would like to see something added to BeyondPod post it here

latest post: duskweaver wrote: Has there been any development on a Windows 8 app and live tile? I...

Feeds with Username and Password

first post: MongarEric wrote: I read in the Features Request thread that podcasts that require au...

latest post: buscags wrote: I have the same problem (about 2.5 years after this original post a...

Problem in downloading podcast

first post: hag2_7 wrote: Hello,I try to download or stream podcast from this feed:http://www...

Streaming fix for older WM6.1 devices

first post: moapys wrote: While loving the balance of BeyondPod's features, the key use - and...

Feed content does not warp (solved)

first post: MikeKi wrote: I'm usind this software on TG-01 (T-01 docomo), WM6.5 Japanese.Orig...

latest post: MikeKi wrote: Seeing other thread http://beyondpod.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?...

Podcasts being downloaded again

first post: eran wrote: I have recently installed BeyondPod on my HTC Touch Pro. I'm still ...

latest post: Alfetta159 wrote: I find that BeyondPod keeps downloading podcasts from a feed where ...

Reinstalling after system reset

first post: dhworth wrote: How can someone go about re-installing the application after a syst...

Bluetooth remote support (AVRCP)

first post: queler wrote: I figured out how to get the plugin that enables bluetooth remote s...

latest post: queler wrote: as I understand it, the CLSID is for the WMP plugin, not for the BT...

Google Reader connection

first post: johnasp wrote: I can't connect to google reader, it used to work fine but for the ...

latest post: skyntchev wrote: Thanks for the tip. At least now there is some extra time to react...

This is freakin' ridiculous...

first post: putnamm wrote: Months ago I deleted BeyondPod because its failures had become infu...

latest post: putnamm wrote: I've already purchased another product that is much more effective ...