Discussions under Project Management Forum

We appreciate your feedback!

• When creating new posts, please try to reply to one of the existing top level posts before of creating new ones.
  • If you think found a bug, please replay to the I found a bug in Version XX! post below. It will be very helpful if you provide as much detailed information about the issue as you can (feed URL, device model, version of Compact Framework etc.)
  • If you have a suggestion, please reply to the Feature Requests post.
  • You can subscribe to the Release Announcements post to receive e-mail notifications for new releases (both development and public releases)
  • We will try to answer every post or question. Feel free to answer questions or share your opinions.
  • Feel free to contribute to the project by submitting code, graphics, help, language translations, beta testing or just by donating.

Google Reader and lost feeds

first post: johnasp wrote: The other day I lost all of my feeds and when I go into import from...

latest post: johnasp wrote: I just figured a workaround for google reader not working and I'll ...

Play video podcast in internal player

first post: dusankocurek wrote: Hi, if I try to play Channel 9 video in BeyondPod, I see only in...

BeyondPod Release Announcements

first post: skyntchev wrote: Please subscribe to this post if you want to be notified about new ...

latest post: skyntchev wrote: BeyondPod for Android 1.0.31 BETA just went live on Android Market....

Scrolling Problem.

first post: mcertini wrote: I have a Samsung Epix cell phone that I have downloaded BeyondPod o...

latest post: skyntchev wrote: Th problem is that both the screen touch and the cursor both look t...

BBC Podcast - OPML

first post: alano wrote: Hi there, I wondered if you would like to use our official OPML ...

latest post: skyntchev wrote: Alan, The BBC OPML is now included by default in BeyondPod v 3.1...

Change of Default Browser (and back to PIE)

first post: G11 wrote: First of all... great app. Just 2 things: 1) I tried to change to...

latest post: skyntchev wrote: BeyondPod should be able to work with Opera Mobile (but not Opera M...

connection behind a wap proxy and user agent

first post: markopol wrote: hello great work with that podcatcher ! I'm very interested in us...

latest post: skyntchev wrote: I am very glad it worked as I did not have a good way to really t...

php feeds

first post: knmwt15000 wrote: feeds generated with php can not be read. is it likely that this pr...

latest post: skyntchev wrote: For some strange reason when BeyohndPod tries to get that feed it g...

• 1-8 of 8 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions