Discussions under Developer Forum

We appreciate your feedback!

• When creating new posts, please try to reply to one of the existing top level posts before of creating new ones.
  • If you think found a bug, please replay to the I found a bug in Version XX! post below. It will be very helpful if you provide as much detailed information about the issue as you can (feed URL, device model, version of Compact Framework etc.)
  • If you have a suggestion, please reply to the Feature Requests post.
  • You can subscribe to the Release Announcements post to receive e-mail notifications for new releases (both development and public releases)
  • We will try to answer every post or question. Feel free to answer questions or share your opinions.
  • Feel free to contribute to the project by submitting code, graphics, help, language translations, beta testing or just by donating.

Bluetooth remote support (AVRCP)

first post: queler wrote: I figured out how to get the plugin that enables bluetooth remote s...

latest post: queler wrote: as I understand it, the CLSID is for the WMP plugin, not for the BT...

How do I (or can I) change all feed settings at once?

first post: ColinBowen wrote: I have about 30 feeds. If I have to reset my phone and reinstall B...

latest post: skyntchev wrote: Colin,This information is stored in the "feed" node of the xm. IO t...

Internal Player - Track List

first post: dheehd wrote: First of all, thanks for that nice app, IMHO the best of all RSS/Po...

latest post: skyntchev wrote: Thanks David,I will include the skin in the next distribution.Stefan

Google Reader and lost feeds

first post: johnasp wrote: The other day I lost all of my feeds and when I go into import from...

latest post: johnasp wrote: I just figured a workaround for google reader not working and I'll ...

Can't open local OPML files

first post: arnshea wrote: I have version 3.1.1.0 and am unable to open local OPML files.I've ...

latest post: arnshea wrote: Turns out the opml file must not contain any CR/LFs. I vaguely rem...

Source code for professional version

first post: k182 wrote: Hi all, I am interrested by your great application and was looking ...

latest post: k182 wrote: Ok, thanks for the quick answe.

View full post on feeds that use "<content:encoded>"

first post: rcelectronicsdude wrote: How do I view full post for feeds that use a <content:encoded> sect...

Play video podcast in internal player

first post: dusankocurek wrote: Hi, if I try to play Channel 9 video in BeyondPod, I see only in...

BeyondPod Release Announcements

first post: skyntchev wrote: Please subscribe to this post if you want to be notified about new ...

latest post: skyntchev wrote: BeyondPod for Android 1.0.31 BETA just went live on Android Market....

Scrolling Problem.

first post: mcertini wrote: I have a Samsung Epix cell phone that I have downloaded BeyondPod o...

latest post: skyntchev wrote: Th problem is that both the screen touch and the cursor both look t...