Android Questions/Problems Help

Topics: User Forum
Dec 29, 2009 at 6:30 PM

I have the android version running on the Motorola Droid. I have some question...well the discussion name.

Questions:

Can I setup a playlist so that all I have to do is tell it to play the list and have it check for updates to the podcasts in the list, download them, and play them? Playing and showing only new unread episodes. Also, I would like to be able to position the feeds in the list manually because I listen to them in order of interest and not date or alphabetically. It would be nice to have included in this an easy way to pick back up where I left off.

I listen to a lot of books from podiobooks and find the occasional feed I would like to try. What is the easiest way to subscribe? Can I set the phones browser up to open that beyondpod when I click on subscribe in the browser?

Can I sync back to google and have it add deltas?

Can I sync from google and only have it add deltas basically have beyondpod filter out ones that already exist by name?

Problems:

I have set the lists to sort from oldest to newest and the list in the feeds are still sorted with the newest on top. I have gone into the feed settings and checked the sorting in there too but I can't seem to get it to show the feed lists in the correct order. When it plays them though it shows them oldest first so if I simply select the first one in the list in the feed listing it will not play the rest because it becomes the last in the play listing.

Today while listening to feeds it all the sudden just stopped playing and wouldn't start again. I had to turn the phone off/on to get it to play again.

When I loaded my OPML file the other day beyondpod stopped responding. I had to kill it...it felt like the end of "Old Yeller" (Yes, I am old)

Coordinator
Dec 31, 2009 at 1:27 AM

ddevore,

You posted your question in the wrong forum. This is the forum for Windows Mobile version of BeyondPod (which is different from the Android one).

The correct forum for Android version is: http://groups.google.com/group/beyondpod

Can you please re-post (just copy and paste) your question to the Android forum.