BeyondPod for Palm Pre?

Topics: User Forum
Mar 23, 2009 at 2:39 AM
Hi,

I'm a big fan of this application even though I'm not currently using it on Windows Mobile. The Android version looks awesome, and now I'm hoping the developers are considering a Palm Pre (webOS) version. I realize the webOS SDK is yet to be available, so it might be too early to decide, but if there are any thoughts on a version for the Pre I'd be interested in hearing them.

Keep up the good work!

Apr 2, 2009 at 8:59 PM
Thanks,

At this point I am totally consumed by the Android port (almost there) and once it is working, I will switch to give much needed attention to the Windows Mobile version. (Update to Windows Mobile 6.5).
At this point I don't have any resources to do any other ports, but if you or somebody else you know are interested, I am will be willing to help.

Stefan
Apr 3, 2009 at 3:59 AM
Thanks Stefan. Wish I could, unfortunately I have no coding skills, just an appreciation for great work - keep it up.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 1:59 PM, skyntchev <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Thanks,

At this point I am totally consumed by the Android port (almost there) and once it is working, I will switch to give much needed attention to the Windows Mobile version. (Update to Windows Mobile 6.5).
At this point I don't have any resources to do any other ports, but if you or somebody else you know are interested, I am will be willing to help.

Stefan

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (beyondpod@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email beyondpod@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com